Saturday 9 February 2013

A little bit about me...


My name is Harriet Rogers I am 22 and in the last 6 months I gained 2 valuable qualifications. The first was a philosophy degree and the second was a culinary diploma allowing me to become a professional chef. I now work as a commis chef while my friends from university work in offices in London. They may have great graduate jobs and very appealing salaries, but I feel like the lucky one.
This blog is a way for me to share my thoughts and passions. I completely understand that food is personal and people love all different foods for all different reasons, the view I have is that a greater understanding of food can lead to a greater love of it, resulting in a larger amount of happiness for everyone all over the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment